The race for the best consumer credit rate drives our credit comparator more than ever. Problem, most of the lowest rates posted by credit agencies are only available to a handful of individuals. Only a personalized simulation lets you know what is the best rate for borrowing without going through the credit refused box.
What is the best consumer credit rate to borrow?
The credit institutions compete in terms of communication, even promising rates today below the 1.00% fixed APR rate. These consumption credit rates of around 1.00% fixed APR are only reserved for a handful of French people. Offers also mostly linked to the shortest repayment terms (12 to 24 months).
The commercial principle is simple: attract customers with discounted rates and finally offer them others, less flashy. A rate of 1.00% for a simple 5000 USD loan over 12 months means for example to repay 418.92 $ every month. Few applicants are able to bear such a monthly payment. Once the credit has been refused, the organization has all the information necessary to offer an alternative.
What is the best rate for borrowing?
The best rate means nothing, the bottom line is that everyone actually gets their credit at the lowest rate possible. This is the reason why our comparator incorporates an immediate principle response. Its operation is simple:
- Enter your project, the amount and the desired repayment period.
- Indicate your information in four to five minutes (location, budget).
- Note the classification of the best APR rates for online credit from the main organizations (Bankate, Yoabank, Bankil, etc.).
- The best credit agency provides an immediate answer in principle . A positive response is indicated by a percentage of acceptability> 50%.
- A first negative opinion (acceptability <5%) of the organization classified number 1 is not unacceptable. It is indeed always possible to request the credit opinion accepted or refused immediately from organizations classified in 2nd and 3rd position.